1) M1872 Hagner Cartridge Box for 24 rounds of .50-70. Good with wear and finish loss.
2) Mann's Patent Cartridge Box. Good with wear and finish loss.
3) Fraizer's Patent Cartridge Box for 18 .50-70 cartridges with script National Guard plate. The name Charles Fluhr and Co E 69th Rgt. are written inside the flap. Good with wear and finish loss.
4) Pattern 1874 Dyer pouch. Good with some finish loss and significant fat leaching on leather.
5) 1st Pattern Hagner cartridge box. Good with wear and loss.
6) Civil War period cap pouch by Crossman. Retains wool and pick. Good.
Array ( [live_biddable] => [inquire] => [phone] => [phone_bid] => 0 [sold] => 1 [unsold] => [make_offer] => [estimate] => 1 [timer] => [current_bid] => [asking_bid] => [start_price] => 1 [buy_it_now_price] => [bid_activity] => )
Have a Similar Item?Consign With Us
Cowan's Auctions is one of the only houses to offer full service, in-house shipping for most purchases.
Our experts pack and ship over 5,000 purchases each year.
Shipping costs are included on every invoice to make getting your items as fast and easy as possible.
Cowan's is pleased to recommend alternate shipping options for your large or heavy purchases.
For more information, click HERE or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page Load Executed Time Elapsed: 0.390 seconds