1) 1841 Dated Harpers Ferry M1816 Type III (M1828) Lock, 6.75" OAL, altered to percussion. About good, lock remains functional.
2) English Tower Marked Lock 7" OAL with Board of Ordnance Crown/Broad Arrow altered to percussion. About fair, functional, with brazed repair to lock plate.
3) Miles Contract CP marked flint lock, 6.25" OAL, reconvtered to flint. About good, functional.
4) Brown Bess flint lock 7" OAL, marked TOWER and with CROWN/GR - about good, functional with repaired neck to swan neck cock.
5) Flint Rifle Lock 4.5" OAL, marked LONDON / WARRANTED, about fair, rusted, functional with replaced cock.
Array ( [live_biddable] => [inquire] => [phone] => [phone_bid] => 0 [sold] => 1 [unsold] => [make_offer] => [estimate] => 1 [timer] => [current_bid] => [asking_bid] => [start_price] => [buy_it_now_price] => [bid_activity] => )
Have a Similar Item?Consign With Us
Cowan’s cannot guarantee items paid for after November 25 will arrive before December 25. For expedited shipping, we recommend using a third-party shipper.
Cowan’s Cincinnati Office offers an in-house, full-service shipping department which is unparalleled in the auction industry. Shipping costs are provided with your finalized invoice 24-48 hours after auction. For furniture and oversized items, we recommend using third-party services. For more information, click HERE or contact email@example.com.
NOTE: All pickups and preview are by appointment only. To make an appointment, please call 513-871-1670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Load Executed Time Elapsed: 0.359 seconds