1) 2) Revolver Cylinder with Engraved Names and Portraits of Confederate Generals. Generals depicted are "R.H. Anderson", "J.E.B. Stuart", "J.A. Early", "A. P. Hill", "T.J. Jackson", and "R. S. Ewell" along with portraits of each.
2) Cartridge Belt. 50" length, 2.5" width. Made of leather and iron, this belt features decorative buttons along the rims of the belt and a large ring buckle made of silver.
3) Cartridge Belt. 41.75" length, 2.75" height. Layered leather with silver buckle. Imprinted with "BRINGHAM PAT." along the front.
4) Knife Sheath and Shoulder Belt. 16.5" length, 2" height. Small leather knife sheath with an attached belt to be wrapped around one's arm or shoulder.
1) Cylinder is moderately to severely mottled. Names and portraits are still visible.
2) Metal has mottled wear, while leather has two large spots of oxidation on backside.
3) Belt is in good condition. A few stains from discoloration are visible on the front while cartridge holders are oxidized. Silver buckle is only slightly mottled.
4) Is in good condition, leather is only slightly worn with little oxidation visible.
Array ( [live_biddable] => [inquire] => [phone] => [phone_bid] => 0 [sold] => 1 [unsold] => [make_offer] => [estimate] => 1 [timer] => [current_bid] => [asking_bid] => [start_price] => [buy_it_now_price] => [bid_activity] => )
Have a Similar Item?Consign With Us
Cowan’s Cincinnati Office offers an in-house, full-service shipping department which is unparalleled in the auction industry. Shipping costs are provided with your finalized invoice 24-48 hours after auction. For furniture and oversized items, we recommend using third-party services. For more information, click HERE or contact email@example.com.
CALIFORNIA & NEW JERSEY BUYERS: Due to recent changes to California and New Jersey law, we require all firearms, whether modern or antique, be shipped to a licensed FFL dealer. Please plan accordingly.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please note that Cowan's only ships firearms to a United States address regardless of antique status. It is the responsibility of the buyer to organize the export of their firearms to their country of residence. Cost of shipping to an exporter will be included on your invoice as the shipping cost, however the cost of exporting is solely the buyer's responsibility.
NOTE: All pickups and preview are by appointment only. To make an appointment, please call 513-871-1670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Load Executed Time Elapsed: 0.264 seconds