- Plastic, "Military Razor." Break at far end. On tang "FRI____K's / Sheffield." Blade etched with "Military Razor" and panoply of arms and flags.
- "George Wostenholm & Sons, Celebrated I.X.L. Razor, Washington Works, Sheffield." "The Celebrated IXL Razor" also on plastic handle.
- Fraternal razor (IOOF?) with "Manufactured by W. Oreaves & Some, Sheafworks" on blade near hinge; blade itself has etched designs of sun, scales, three-link chain, sheaf of arrows, caduceus, moon over tents, and ribbon with "Friendship, Love & Truth." Plain black plastic handle.
- Blade with etched "G. Baker & Sons, Trade Mark," plastic handle with raised flowers and greenery on both sides.
- Blade with "Damascus" etched on it, "1123," "G. Baker & Sons," and "Made in Germany" on tang of blade. Plastic handle with crane standing in reeds holding fish on one side.
- "G. Wostenholm & Sons, Celebrated Razor, 2565" on tang. Bone handle with simple carved designs at each end, small metal plate inset on one side.
- Tang with "Manufactured by Wade & Butcher, Sheffield." Bone handle with design in tiny nails that might be an eagle on a shield, plus a leaf. Design on one side only.
- Blade with etched "Barber's Special;" tang with etched "New Oriental Razor Co." Light-colored plastic handle with raised acanthus leaf design.
- Tang with "ERN;" "Crown & Shield;" and "Made in Germany." Light colored plastic handle with raised crown & sword trademark.
- Plain blade with plastic over tank, stamped "Made in Germany" (partially worn off). Plain light-colored plastic handle.
- Blade with etched eagle holding ribbon with "The American Razor" on it. Same design in gilt on translucent plastic handle. Tang with "Warranted Razor / Sheffield England."
- Blade etched with steam ship, tang with "Manufactured by Ward & Butcher, Sheffield." Black plastic handle broken at large end.
- Blade etched with "Wade & Butcher's Celebrated Fine India Steel Razor." Tang with "Wade & Butcher / Sheffield." Plain black plastic handle.
- Blade etched with a conucopia and floral design; tang with "Manufactured by Ward & Butcher, Sheffield." Black plastic handle with molded "Celebrated Razor" on one side; "Universally Approved" on verso.
- Tang with "V" [crown] "R" / "Harrison Bros. & Howson / Cutlers to her Majesty." Metal handle engraved with flowers and strawberries, highlighted with gilt.
- Older wedge-shaped blade with what appears to be a "Z" over a pointer. Bone handle. Fairly rusty. Rivets large with concentric circles.
Most with at least a bit of rust.
Array ( [live_biddable] => [inquire] => [phone] => [phone_bid] => 0 [sold] => 1 [unsold] => [make_offer] => [estimate] => 1 [timer] => [current_bid] => [asking_bid] => [start_price] => [buy_it_now_price] => [bid_activity] => )
Have a Similar Item?Consign With Us
Cowan's is one of the only houses to offer full service, in-house shipping. Please note shipping costs are factored by weight and size, not purchase price. Larger items like furniture may incur a higher shipping charge. Our experts pack and ship over 5,000 purchases each year. Shipping costs are included on every invoice to make getting your items as fast and easy as possible. For more information, click HERE or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page Load Executed Time Elapsed: 0.260 seconds