1) Eye popping lady with stylish attire holding a daguerreotype. Sixth plate. Full 1840s case.
2) Father and daughter. Quarter plate. At lower left and lower right: J.D. Davis. According to Craig's Daguerreian Registry, by John Craig, Davis operated in NYC. Split case.
3) Lady in sideways pose. Sixth plate. Split case.
4) 2 ladies holding hands at an angle to each other. Sixth plate. Half case.
5) Closeup 1840s man. Sixth plate. Very good. Half case.
6) Pretty lady in chair, blanket behind. Sixth plate. Split case.
7) 1840s lady with puffy sleeves holding fan. Sixth plate. Half case.
8) Older lady with bright dress sitting at left. 1840s. Sixth plate. Half case.
9) 1840s man with head at top of frame. Sixth plate. Half case.
10) Young lady holding a small book and glasses. Sixth plate. Full case.
11) Stylish young lady with off shoulder dress looking up. Half plate. Full case shows some wear.
12) Family of three, girl has one leg up and one leg down. Half plate. Split case.
13) Man. Sixth plate. Split case.
14) Drake Family of six, all identified inside the case. Quarter plate. Very good full case.
This is a box lot, so special packing fees apply. See the shipping terms for details.
Condition:1) Image and case in very good condition. 2) Discoloration due to cleaning. 3) Good. 4) Light scratches, mold spiders. 5) Light scratches. Case missing pad and rail. 7) Light image. 8) Brown spot. Light scratches. 9) Heavy buff marks. 10) Residue all over plate. 11) Poor condition. Wipes and scratches. 12) Severe mat abrasions at left edge. Small spots all over. Case missing a rail. 13) Good. 14) Image is fair.
Array ( [live_biddable] => [inquire] => [phone] => [phone_bid] => 0 [sold] => 1 [unsold] => [make_offer] => [estimate] => 1 [timer] => [current_bid] => [asking_bid] => [start_price] => 1 [buy_it_now_price] => [bid_activity] => )
Have a Similar Item?Consign With Us
Page Load Executed Time Elapsed: 0.324 seconds